Vertical Concrete Training Class at Moon Decorative Concrete
RSVP:[contact-form-7 id=”24159″ title=”RSVP Form”]
Decorative Concrete Contractor
Find A Decorative Concrete Contractor
How to plan and order products for a metallic garage floor epoxy systemWhen planning a metallic epoxy garage floor system it is important to have enough product to do the job without running short or over ordering too much product, not to mention using the right products for the job. The following is an overview of a top quality, high end garage floor system including product list, tech data link and approximate coverage rates.
Metallic Epoxy Floor System Installation and Products:Surface Preparation: Patch, repair chips and cracks, roughen (grind), and completely clean the entire concrete surface.
- Concrete patch crack fill – Tech data – ORDER⇒
- Surface cleaner – Tech data – Will need 1 gallon kit per 150-250 sq/ft – ORDER⇒
- Primer coat – Tech data – Each gallon covers 250-340 sq/ft – ORDER⇒
- Metallic base coat with color – Tech data -Each gallon covers 90-100 sq/ft. – ORDER⇒ 3 gallon kit
- Metallic color additive – Each color pack is used per gallon of material or per desired color depth – ORDER⇒
- Clear Protective Top Coat – Tech data – Polyaspartic is the highest quality top coat – Coverage is 250-400ft/sq per gallon – two coats are ideal – ORDER⇒
- Paint brushes
- Paint Rollers
- Solvent for cleanup
- Mixing drill
- Spiked cleats
Moon Decorative Concrete hosts the Rocky Geans Business School
Moon Decorative is hosting Rocky Geans to teach Construction Business School in Oklahoma City on February 8 & 9th, 2018 at Moon Decorative.If you are looking for proven growth strategies… If you are working 80 hours a week and still not making the money you deserve… If you are wearing every hat and never take a vacation… If you can’t sleep at night about your company problems… If you are new to contracting and want to build a solid business from the ground up… If you are a good contractor but you lack confidence in your business and management skills… This event is for you. You will enjoy access at one of the lowest industry rates for this two-day event because Moon Decorative is invested in providing training and education to encourage the growth of YOUR business and the growth of the concrete and construction industry. You will receive a copy of the 250-page reference book produced by Rocky Geans with field-proven strategies you can use to build an even more successful business for yourself. In a friendly and relaxing atmosphere, you will join 15-25 peers in learning directly from one of the industry’s most recognizable names, faces and personalities.
Business owners and high-level managers will understand their companies in a new light and begin to formulate ways they can immediately improve the wins and the rewards for their teams. This school puts you in the seat with several new partners in the industry that you can begin to share a common journey towards evolving a stronger business.
I attended the Rocky Geans Business School through ASCC several years ago. I could not believe the wealth of information I was given access to and the impact it had on the way I think about my business. Since then, I have recently attended a one-day version to continue pursuing evolution. – Mary Wilson, president of Michel Concrete, Springfield, Ill.
Given the opportunity by the Ohio Concrete Association, I attended the Business School by Rocky Geans and found him to be a dynamic and energetic speaker that held me captive for the entire two days. The pace of the schedule was right in line with my ability to absorb all he had to say. His ability to encourage participation and make this productive through hands-on was a definite advantage. – William Sean Smith, sales manager for MPW Construction Services, Wellington, Ohio
- Thursday, February 8th
- 8:00 am – Noon – Business Class Orientation and Session 1
- Noon – 1:00 pm – Lunch
- 1:00 – 5:00 pm – Business Class Session 2
- Friday, February 9th
- 8:00 am – Noon – Business Class Session 3
- Noon – 1:00 pm – Lunch
- 1:00 – 4:30 pm – Business Class Session 4 / Closing Q&A
Decorative Concrete Floor Overlay In A High End SpaWhen Avanti Spa was looking for a top notch floor system for their exclusive spa, they knew the functional aspect couldn’t overshadow the style and decor and decided to use a concrete floor overlay. The style of the spa was to mimic the look and feel of a spanish town, complete with cobblestone paths and slate textured walkways. بي اوت مباشر The decision to use a stamped concrete overlay was a perfect decision and below is an overview of the finished project along with many of the important steps of how it was done. اونو عكس الدور
Click the images below to learn of the steps involved on how this Spa concrete floor overlay was done. فيلم الكازينو
Decorative Concrete Products:
- Floor Patch / Crack Fill Material – to patch and fill cracks and holes
- Acrylic Concrete Primer – Seal and create a bond for the stampable overlay material
- Release agent – Helps the stamp mats release from the wet concrete overlay material
- Stampable concrete overlay/topping – The overlay material needed for the resurfacing and stamp pattern
- Surface Coloration – Concrete Dyes: Surface Coloration System
- Acrylic Concrete Sealer – Seals, protects and adds a glossy finish to the floor finish
- Rubber Concrete Stamp Mats: Used to imprint a pattern into the concrete overlay
- Trowels: Used for patching and applying the stampable overlay.
- Gauge Rake: Sets the thickness of the stampable overlay.
- Industrial Sprayers: Used to apply the coloration and sealer to the floor
- Stamp Grout Repair / Roller: Used to repair the stamp seams that can appear during stamping.