Decorative Concrete Floor Overlay In A High End Spa
Page top image size: 1000 x 500 px
When Avanti Spa was looking for a top notch floor system for their exclusive spa, they knew the functional aspect couldn’t overshadow the style and decor and decided to use a concrete floor overlay. The style of the spa was to mimic the look and feel of a spanish town, complete with cobblestone paths and slate textured walkways. بي اوت مباشر The decision to use a stamped concrete overlay was a perfect decision and below is an overview of the finished project along with many of the important steps of how it was done. اونو عكس الدور
In order for the spa to have a functional and themed floor system while maintaining a water resistance surface the concrete was resurfaced with a stampable overlay and then sealed with a high grade Solvent based acrylic sealer.
Click the images below to learn of the steps involved on how this Spa concrete floor overlay was done. فيلم الكازينو
Here is a list of products and tools to achieve a similar stamped concrete floor overlay.
Decorative Concrete Products:
- Floor Patch / Crack Fill Material – to patch and fill cracks and holes
- Acrylic Concrete Primer – Seal and create a bond for the stampable overlay material
- Release agent – Helps the stamp mats release from the wet concrete overlay material
- Stampable concrete overlay/topping – The overlay material needed for the resurfacing and stamp pattern
- Surface Coloration – Concrete Dyes: Surface Coloration System
- Acrylic Concrete Sealer – Seals, protects and adds a glossy finish to the floor finish
- Rubber Concrete Stamp Mats: Used to imprint a pattern into the concrete overlay
- Trowels: Used for patching and applying the stampable overlay.
- Gauge Rake: Sets the thickness of the stampable overlay.
- Industrial Sprayers: Used to apply the coloration and sealer to the floor
- Stamp Grout Repair / Roller: Used to repair the stamp seams that can appear during stamping.
Back to Blog