Must-Have Concrete Floor Supplies
Page top image size: 1000 x 500 px
The beauty of decorative concrete is that it is a highly versatile and customizable building material. Simply put, you can use concrete to create the look and feel of premium materials, and you can customize your flooring in an endless array of styles. If you are thinking about using decorative concrete for your next project, be sure to call Moon Decorative for all your concrete floor supplies.
Popular Concrete Floor Supplies
When it comes to applying new concrete flooring – or even if you are just upgrading an existing slab – you will need a few particular concrete floor supplies. You’ll find an overview of popular concrete floor supplies below:
- Concrete Stamps – If you want to give your concrete flooring the look of premium building materials (like natural stone, pavers, or brick), then you will need a stamp. Stamped concrete is applied by putting down a thin layer of concrete and then stamping it with the desired pattern.
- Stains and Dyes – Concrete stains and dyes are a great way to add color to concrete flooring. Acid stains can give your concrete a mottled appearance in a variety of natural earth tones while dyes and water-based stains can be used to create an unlimited range of colors and patterns.
- Concrete Sealer – After you do the work to install your new concrete flooring, you want to make sure that it will last for as long as possible. Concrete sealer is the key to increasing the durability and longevity of your flooring; plus, it can enhance the appearance with color or shine. There are a number of types of sealers, so choose the one that is best for your particular project.
- Sealer Sprayer – In order to use the concrete sealer of your choice, you will need a concrete sealer sprayer. These sprayers come in a variety of forms, including hand pumps and low-pressure high-volume sprayers. Some sprayers are easier to use than others, and some offer greater consistency. At Moon Decorative, we offer sprayers from such brands as B&G, Chapin, and Toolcrete.
- Rollers and Accessories – Another method for applying concrete sealer and various other projects is with a roller. If you plan to use SS Metallic epoxy or a concrete stain, you’ll need a roller to make the application once you’ve chosen your product.
Whether you are installing new concrete flooring or upgrading you existing flooring, there are certain concrete floor supplies that you are definitely going to need. Fortunately, Moon Decorative is always on-call to provide for your needs. Simply give us a call or visit our website for more information.
Back to Blog