SS Crack Fill is a fast setting, high strength ultra low viscosity concrete repair material. This two part hybrid Urethane system is designed for rapidly rebuilding deeply spalled or damaged concrete surfaces, broken control joints and repairing damaged concrete rapidly, even in cold conditions. Heavy loads in 10 to 15 minutes: SS Crack Fill repairs are put back in service in minutes after the installation is made.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
Rapid set time allows for minimal down time allowing the user to offer quick return to service.
SS Crack Fill works well even in cooler temperatures.
Ultra low viscosity formula allows for easy application.
Surface preparation: Concrete must have a minimum 28 day cure prior to application. Clean the joint area to be injected. The area must be dry prior to application. Clean the surface and remove all unsound concrete, dust and debris. Prepare surface using a twisted wire wheel for spalls. Cut perimeter of damage with dry diamond blade. Mixing: Stir well before using. Material may separate during long term storage. Mix only in small workable quantities in equal 1:1 ratio. Application: Mix small amounts in an easy dispensing container. Pour directly into crack or over sand in crack base. Work the repair area quickly. Screed to finished grade and allow to set. For better finished repair surface, pour grout mix slightly high above the finished grade. Allow to set and grind using a grinder fitted with a diamond impregnated cup wheel. Work in circular motion to grind/smooth to finished grade. Seal the surface using mixed product neat with no sand. Note for First Time Users: This is a very fast set product, it is advisable to test this product before using it in an application. Become familiar with how this product works. Please note: It is always recommended to test the product in a small, inconspicuous area (on the same concrete substrate) for desired results prior to application. Coverage rates may vary for all coatings and substrates depending on porosity, density, texture etc.
Use Xylene. Dispose of containers in accordance with local and federal regulations.
Dried, cured SS Crack Fill may be removed mechanical means only.
SS Crack Fill has a shelf life of one year in it’s original, sealed, unopened container.
• SS Crack Fill will not freeze during storage however, allow temperature to rise to 30°F prior to application.
• All HVAC ventilation ducts should be blocked prior to application so solvents fumes are not distributed. It is recommended to turn OFF the HVAC system.
• Keep away from open flames.
• Do not expose Part A to moisture and do not apply the mixed product to a wet floor.
• Coverage rates depend upon many conditions including application method, depth, applicator, etc.
• SS Crack Fill may bond damaged slabs together. Do not apply where slab movement is required.
• Please be aware that this product when cured may be slippery when wet.
• SS Crack Fill should not be used in hot climate conditions as the set time may drastically shorten.
• It is not recommended to thin SS Crack Fill. Improper thinning or unequal mixing ratios may provide inadequate results.
• SS Crack Fill may darken the surface of many new and existing concrete slabs. Test prior to use.
• Use appropriate personal safety protection gear such as masks, eye protection and gloves.
• The statements made within the technical data sheet, SDS, product labels, etc are guidelines only. The end user should always perform tests and product evaluations prior to application to ensure suitability for particular uses.