Taking Your Project to the Next Level with Specialty Concrete Products
Page top image size: 1000 x 500 px
Whether you are a licensed contractor or a DIY homeowner, specialty concrete products are the key to making your next project a success. Decorative concrete is one of the most versatile and customizable building materials out there so there is sure to be a product that is suited to your particular project. To learn more about specialty concrete products, contact Moon Decorative.
Using Specialty Concrete Products
Specialty concrete products come in a variety of forms, including everything from concrete stamps and stains to epoxy flooring and textured sealers. Because these products are so widely varied, you can find a product to suit any project you have in mind. Below you will find an overview of some of the top specialty concrete products:
- Decorative Concrete Overlays – If you want to create new flooring or upgrade an existing floor, decorative concrete overlays are a great way to go. You can use these specialty concrete products to give your flooring the look and feel of premium materials without the hassle of installation.
- Epoxy Floor Coatings – This type of coating is ideal for indoor flooring in residential applications as well as commercial and industrial applications. Epoxy floor coatings, such as SS Aliphatic 100% Epoxy, are highly durable, and they can be used to protect and seal your flooring against foot traffic, chemical spills, and normal wear-and-tear.
- Concrete Stains and Dyes – These specialty concrete products are a great way to customize decorative concrete. Stains and dyes can be used to add color and pattern to your flooring.
- Concrete Countertop Mix – Concrete can be used to make custom countertops as well as flooring. In fact, concrete countertop mixes are specially designed for use by contractors and DIY homeowners for custom counters.
- Concrete Sealer – After you apply a specialty concrete product, you’ll want to protect it with a concrete sealer. These come in a variety of forms, so choose the one that best suits your project.
Back to Blog