This product is regulated as a hazardous shipment under DOT regulations. It cannot be shipped to a residential address. There will also be an additional
$50.00 Hazmat fee added to the shipping charge. Call if you have any questions, 888-848-0059.
• Superior cleaning capabilities and re-emulsification properties of solvent based coatings.
• Quick drying thinner.
• Pure virgin solvent.
• Excellent for use with SS DYE-namic dyes.
Instructions vary due to extensive amount of uses. Please contact the manufacturer for details pertaining to your specific application.
Dispose of containers in accordance with local and federal regulations.
SS Acetone has a shelf life up to one or two years in it’s original, sealed, unopened container.
• Keep away from open flames. SS Acetone is flammable (Flash point <2ºF ) and is very susceptible to ignition.
• SS Acetone will not freeze during storage, however, allow temperature to rise to 50ºF prior to application.
• All HVAC ventilation ducts should be somehow blocked prior to application so solvent fumes are not distributed. It is recommended to turn OFF the HVAC system.
• Coverage rates depend upon many conditions including application method, surface porosity, applicator, etc.
• SS Acetone does not make existing coatings resistant to brake fluid, gasoline, and many similar products.
There are no reviews yet.