SS Supreme Color Pack is a high solids, UV Resistant solvent based acrylic pigment you add to any of the SS Supreme acrylic sealers to achieve a solid opaque high gloss coating. SS Supreme Color Pack is a superior choice to bring a new and decorative look to an old, existing or new concrete surface.
Two containers per 5 gallons of SS Supreme sealer
Mixing: Mix desired amount in a solvent based acrylic sealer for 1–2 minutes using a squirrel mixer prior to application. Allow any foam to settle prior to use. Material may separate during long term storage. Remix as needed. Please note: It is always recommended to test the product in a small, inconspicuous area (on the same concrete substrate) for desired results prior to application. Coverage rates may vary for all coatings and substrates depending on porosity, density, texture etc. If applying by spray method, extended coverage rates may be achieved. Be aware that less material will be applied and performance expectations may be limited. Caution: Do not add too much color! Apply a test area prior to job application for desired appearance. Over pigmenting may cause color float or streaking. Especially in the darker colors! Do not allow to puddle! The average usage is 1 quart (32 oz.) per 5 gallons of material for most opaque applications. For lighter colors it may take more and darker colors may take less depending on the application, the porosity of the surface, as well as the composition of the solvent based acrylic sealer. Test SS Supreme Color Pac for compatibility with the solvent based acrylic sealer to be used prior to use.
Use Xylene. Dispose of containers in accordance with local and federal regulations.
SS Supreme Color Pac has a shelf life of one year in its original, sealed, unopened container.
• SS Supreme Color Pac will not freeze. However, allow temperature to rise to 50ºF prior to application. • Recommend that all HVAC ventilation ducts be blocked or closed prior to application so solvents fumes are not distributed.
• Keep away from open flames. SS Supreme Color Pac is flammable and is very susceptible to ignition. • Follow the application guidelines.
• Coverage rates depend upon many conditions including application method, surface porosity, applicator, etc. SS Supreme Color Pac is designed for new or old concrete and to be applied in thin coats, rather than one thick coat.
• Please be aware that the finished product when cured may be slippery when wet. Use anti-skid additive as needed.
• SS Supreme Color Pac is not resistant to brake fluid, gasoline, and many similar products.
• It is not recommended to substantially reduce the sealer to achieve translucence. Improper reduction may reduce durability.