enPOXY is a two part, water clear, 100% epoxy that provides complete protection from house hold stains and chemicals. The high gloss shine may be buffed down to a satin finish and still provide stain and bacteria protection.
This is a Hazardous Material so it can not be shipped to a residence and is non-returnable.
enPOXY is suitable for indoor countertops, backsplashes and flooring.
SURFACE PREPARATION: Allow at least two days dry time at 70° temperatures before applying enPOXY to a clean and dry surface free of any contaminants. Sealing uncured surface with enPOXY may result in blushing. MIXING: Mix enPOXY 2 parts A to 1 part B. Avoid whipping air into the enPOXY, slowly mix by hand or low rpm mixer for two minutes. Pour mixed parts A & B into a separate bucket and continue mixing for 5 minutes. The pot life after mixing is approximately 15 minutes. Working time is extended to 30–45 minutes by pouring enPOXY onto the countertop immediately after mixing. APPLICATION: enPOXY can be applied with brush, trowel or squeegee. Use a spike roller and heat gun to pop air bubbles. Best results are achieved when the surface to which the enPOXY is applied to is 60°F or higher, the ambient temperature and the enPOXY is best at 70°F, but not exceeding 90°F. Ideal temperatures for all three is 77°F. enPOXY can take light use after 24 hours in normal temperatures and full use after 3 to 7 days. OPTIONAL SECOND COAT: If a second coat is needed, scuff the hardened surface with 220 grit sandpaper, clean and reapply. PLEASE NOTE: It is always recommended to test the product in a small, inconspicuous area (on the same concrete substrate) for desired results prior to application. Conduct tests on smaller pieces to gain familiarity before applying to the larger project.
Use MEK. Dispose of containers in accordance with local and federal regulations.
Dried, cured epoxy may be removed by chemical means including sanding, shot blasting, etc.
enPOXY has a shelf life up to one year (12 months) in it’s original, sealed, unopened container.
• All new concrete flooring should be cured for at least 28 days prior to application.
• enPOXY is NOT recommended for outdoor use.
• Coverage rates depend upon many conditions including application method, surface porosity, applicator, etc.
• Be aware that this product may be slippery when wet. Anti Slip additives may be needed to reduce surface slip hazards.
• enPOXY may darken the surface of many new and existing concrete substrates. Test prior to use.
• Physical properties listed on this technical data sheet are typical values not specifications.
• If applying over an existing coating, proper adhesion and compatibility tests are essential. In this application the substrate preparation, application, performance and all other liabilities are strictly the end users responsibility.
• The statements made within this technical data sheet, SDS, product labels, etc are guidelines only. The end user should always perform tests and product evaluations prior to application to ensure suitability for particular uses.