The Step 1 tool is the first tool used in the EZ Polish System. The step 1 tool grinds the floor to create a uniform surface to polish. This tool is used in conjunction with Green Cut to rapidly remove surface scratches and reducing the need for multiple steps while profiling the floor.
• Works in conjunction with Green Cut to rapidly remove surface scratches
• Profiles the floor
• Eliminates the need for multiple grinding steps
Coverage Rate: 60,000-80,000 square feet
1) Saturate surface with water and keep the floor wet
2) Apply EZ Green Cut to the wet floor and begin grinding with Tool #1
3) Keep the slurry in front of the grinding path. The slurry should be of the consistency of wet foam, not paste.