The EZ RA Meter is to be used along with the EZ Polish System. The EZ meter takes the guesswork out of diagnosing the level of scratches in the floor. Measuring the RA level after each tooling step ensures you are hitting the proper RA number prior to moving on to the next tool.
• Takes the guesswork out of diagnosing the level of scratches in the floor
• Ensures the proper RA level is achieved prior to proceeding to the next tooling step
• Measuring the RA meter allows owners and architects to know exactly what quality floor they are receiving
1) After cutting the floor with the step 1 tool, measure the surface texture with the EZ Meter. After the step 1 tool the floor reading should be 150 uin or below.
2) Proceed with the step 2 tool, after completing the step 2 tool take a reading of the floor. The floor reading should be 50 uin or below.
3) Proceed with the step 3 tool, after completing the step 3 tool take a reading of the floor. The final floor reading will be reflected with the uin reading.
There are no reviews yet.