SS Polish Guard is copolymer blend of high gloss sealer and high performance lithium silicate densifier. SS Polish Guard is designed to give standard concrete surfaces beautiful sheen while providing improved resistance to stains and increased surface hardness. A concrete surface that has been treated with SS Polish Guard will substantially increase resistance to surface abrasion, water damage, and attacks from chemicals. SS Polish Guard enhances natural grey, colored, and stained concrete surfaces alike while eliminating the need for additional maintenance treatments such as floor wax or polish.
BENEFITS AND FEATURES
* Contains high amounts of Lithium that combats surface ASR.
* Low odor and easy to use formulation.
* UV stable and breathable materials that will not peel, flake, discolor, or yellow.
* Provides superior sheen, and resistance to abrasion and scuffing.
Surface preparation: Always test surface to be treated prior to application. Concrete surface must be clean and free of all contaminants and water. If moisture is present or if the surface is not clean and free of all contaminants, the sealer may have white spots and have premature delamination and failure. Mixing: Do not dilute when applying to conventional steel troweled concrete and cement terrazzo flooring. Dilute only up to 1:1 with fresh water when applying to polished and semi-polished surfaces. Application: Lightly wet a clean micro fiber mop pad with SS Polish Guard. Wring out excess to ensure pad is only damp. Using an industrial quality pump-up sprayer fitted with a 0.5 gpm spray tip, apply a light spray over an area only from one control joint to another. Do not atomize. Maintaining a wet edge using the damp micro fiber mop pad, immediately spread the SS Polish Guard as far as possible to produce an even, thin coating. SS Polish Guard dries quickly when applied per application specifications. Stop spreading as drying occurs and avoid overlapping. Allow to dry up to 60 minutes, or until tack free. Note, when applied correctly, no excess material should remain on the surface and the surface will look damp without free liquids. Once dry, using a high quality burnishing pad specified for high gloss finishes, burnish SS Polish Guard. Burnishing not only provides a smooth high gloss polished look, but also allows the treatment to bond and fuse with the concrete surface. This provides great product longevity and excellent durability. It is highly recommended to ensure that the temperature behind the burnisher reaches a minimum of 90ºF or better. Repeat the application process up to three times for maximum gloss, burnishing in between coats. Please note: It is always recommended to test the product in a small, inconspicuous area (on the same concrete substrate) for desired results prior to application. Coverage rates may vary for all coatings and substrates depending on porosity, density, texture etc. If applying by spray method, extended coverage rates may be achieved, but be aware that less material will be applied and performance expectations may be limited.
Prior to product drying, use fresh water. Dispose of containers in accordance with local and federal regulations.
Contact Cimarron Wholesale for product removal information.
SS Polish Guard has a shelf life of one year in its original, sealed, unopened container.
• SS Polish Guard will freeze. It is recommended to store in an area between 40ºF and 85ºF recommended.
• The use of high alkaline or acidic cleaners on the treated surface is not recommended and can be damaging.
• SS Polish Guard is harmful if swallowed. Abide by recommended safety guidelines.
• Coverage rates depend upon many conditions including application method, surface porosity, applicator, etc.
• Do not puddle or apply in thick coats. SS Polish Guard should be applied only as explained above.
• SS Polish Guard is a mildly alkaline solution. Use of appropriate safety equipment is recommended.
• The statements made within the technical data sheet, SDS, product labels, etc are guidelines only. The end user should always perform tests and product evaluations prior to application to ensure suitability for particular uses.
There are no reviews yet.