SS Color Dispersion is a high solids, concentrated, solvent based tint system specially formulated for SS Polyaspartic polyurea. SS Color Dispersion is formulated with high quality, ultra fine particle pigments that easily disperses in SS Polyaspartic. SS Color Dispersion is a superior choice to obtain a semi transparent stain or a solid opaque colored finish in SS Polyaspartic formulation. May also be used as colorant in SS Poly Pro and SS Aliphatic 60% Urethane.
SS Color Dispersion is recommended for use on unsealed or untreated warehouse floors, garages, basements, docks, industrial shops and any other concrete surface where a solid color durable coating is desired.
Mixing: Mix desired amount into SS Polyaspartic Part A for 1-2 minutes using a squirrel mixer at a low speed to avoid introducing air to the product prior to mixing parts A & B. Material may separate during long term storage. Remix as needed. PLEASE NOTE: It is always recommended to test the product in a small, inconspicuous area (on the same concrete substrate) for desired results prior to application. Usage and coverage rates may vary for all coatings and substrates depending on porosity, density, texture etc. CAUTION: Do not add too much color! Apply a test area prior to job application for desired appearance. Over pigmenting may cause color float or streaking. Especially in the darker colors. Do not allow to puddle! The average usage is 9 ounces per 1 gallon of material for most opaque applications. For lighter colors it may take more and darker colors may take less depending on the application.
Use Xylene. Dispose of containers in accordance with local and federal regulations.
SS Color Dispersion has a shelf life of one year in it’s original, sealed, unopened container.
SS Color Dispersion is packaged and stocked in quarts.
• SS Color Dispersion will not freeze during storage however, allow temperature to rise to 50°F prior to application.
• All HVAC ventilation ducts should be blocked prior to application so solvents fumes are not distributed. It is recommended to turn OFF the HVAC system.
• Keep away from open flames. SS Color Dispersion is flammable and is very susceptible to ignition.
• Follow the instructions for SS Polyaspartic that is to be used for application guidelines.
• Coverage rates depend upon many conditions including application method, surface porosity, applicator, etc.
• Please be aware that the finished product when cured may be slippery when wet. Use anti-skid additive as needed.
• See SS Polyaspartic Tech Data for information on resistance to brake fluid, gasoline, and similar products.
• It is not recommended to thin SS Color Dispersion. Improper thinning may cause sealer to delaminate in a short time frame.
• SS Color Dispersion is a solid color coating. Test prior to use.
• Use appropriate personal safety protection gear such as masks, eye protection and gloves.
• The statements made within the technical data sheet, SDS, product labels, etc are guidelines only. The end user should always perform tests and product evaluations prior to application to ensure suitability for particular uses.